Since I arrived to Barcelona this city hasn’t fail to amaze me with its marvellous architecture, great weather and cultural offer. It’s also home of a fresh wave of new talents and creators. So for this second gift guide I have selected the work or shops from those who transform this city with their creativity and passion.
The third and last gift guide is on the making and it will be out soon, so stay tuned!
1. Cage Capuccino sunglasses from Uniqbrow
2. Desk organizer – les papier’Oh from La Variété
3. Giraffe Cushion from Mar de cava
4. Bayadera backpack from Caterina Perez
5. A cooking course from La Patente
6. Mycuppa Tea mug from Domestico shop
7. Sausages shirt from Krizia Robustella
8. Cooking book from No mas – de mamá
9. 2014 Calendar from Mr Wonderful