Some of the photos I took of Judit’s studio:
Our last gift guide is for him. If you still have doubts about what to give to your boyfriend, husband, brothers or father make sure to go through the gifts I have selected for you.
1. Projecteo, the tiny instagram projector. This gift for sure will surpise your loved ones. Head over to their site, connect to your instagram account, select your 9 best photos to create a wheel et voila! Your loved ones will be able to carry your photos (and project them!) wherever they go.
2. Cordito by This is Ground. A beautiful cord wrap that holds 3 cables and 2 plugs. A perfect gift for those obsessed with organisation and simplicity.
3. Bill Murray iPhone case by Replaceface. You also have Steve Jobs, Robert Downey Jr, Bruce Lee, Chuck Norris and much more! Just select his favourite one.
4. Little America backpack by Herschel Supply Co. A comfortable yet stylish backpack to keep his belongings safe. You also have it in grey and black.
5. Flag Dominoes by Fredericks & Mae. A wood domino with nautical flags, a clever approach to a traditional game.
6. Ultimate Man Refueling Set by Kiehls. A winning combination that for sure your loved ones will appreciate.
7. The Hungover Cookbook by Milton Crawford. Everything you need to know to understand and improve a hungover.
8. Beer Making Kit by Brooklyn Brewshop. Imagine him brewing his own beer…magical.
9. Camera Strap by Poketo. The perfect gift for the photography lovers. You also have it in white & red and white & blue.
Since I arrived to Barcelona this city hasn’t fail to amaze me with its marvellous architecture, great weather and cultural offer. It’s also home of a fresh wave of new talents and creators. So for this second gift guide I have selected the work or shops from those who transform this city with their creativity and passion.
The third and last gift guide is on the making and it will be out soon, so stay tuned!
1. Cage Capuccino sunglasses from Uniqbrow
2. Desk organizer – les papier’Oh from La Variété
3. Giraffe Cushion from Mar de cava
4. Bayadera backpack from Caterina Perez
5. A cooking course from La Patente
6. Mycuppa Tea mug from Domestico shop
7. Sausages shirt from Krizia Robustella
8. Cooking book from No mas – de mamá
9. 2014 Calendar from Mr Wonderful
Is that time of the year again! To make your life easier I have made a selection of christmas gifts from some of my favorites online stores. For this first gift guide I have picked some products from Zalando that I hope you like. I have included some ideas to give to your sisters, mother or girlfriends. It is always difficult to find the perfect gift so that’s the reason why I have a list on my mobile where I write down ideas during the whole year. So everytime my sister, my mom or a friend mentions something they like I write it down. Do you do anything similar?
As doing sports is always on our new years resolution I included a pair of sneakers that for sure will be helpful. I have also added some items for home and some accessories that will spice up the winter looks. Another great idea could be spending time with that person. You could organize a beauty session (manicure and pedicure), a day at the spa or taking a cooking course together. This is the kind of gift that my mom loves :)
I wish you find something nice for you loved ones. Remember that during the next days I will post more gift guides, so stay tuned!
1. S.Oliver watch /
2. Nike performance running shoes
3. Sass & Belle Angus cushion
4. Bloomingville Emma glasses
5. Even & Odd brown bag
6. Bloomingville red kitchen scale
7. Mags alarm clock, catch it if you can!
8. Clayre & Eef tea pot
9. Vans pattern shoes
Yesterday it was our first wedding anniversary. We wanted to do something open air which was more of our style so we decided to rent a Masia (a catalan rural house) in Perafita. It was a great weekend. It felt just like being in holidays with all our friends and family.
The photos were taken by Maria Angeles Torres who is a great photographer and cook, make sure to check her blog (thank me later;-)
The whole organization, decoration, bouquet, flower crown and thousand more things that a wedding require was taken care by wedding planner (and friend) Laura from Fueron Felices. If you plan an event make sure to call her!
As Daniel is from Germany and I am from Colombia we decided that the wedding decoration should include many maps and references to the places were we grew up and that we have visited. So instead of using table numbers we used stuffed countries like the one on the fourth picture. These were made by Alba from Habia dos veces a blog were she shares her decoration ideas (with tutorials!) and explains some tips for school-parenting.
Now I am curious about your weddings! How were they? Or how do you picture they should be?
Ok this might come a bit late but I finally have an instagram account! I have been postponing it until I got a decent mobile which not collapsed everytime I wanted to take a photo. Here you can see a selection of some of the photos I have taken. Most of the shots are from Barcelona, my son Noah, food, Paris Fashion week and all the things I like.
When searching for tips and filters for my photos I discovered Stickygram, a website that allows you to turn your instagram photos into magnets. How cool is that!
To celebrate that now I am an instagramer, the lovely guys from Stickygram are giving away two packs of sticky grams to a couple of lucky winners! Make your photos jump from your mobile to your fridge!
For a chance to win you have to:
The 2 lucky winners will be chosen at random on Friday. Good luck!
Today I wanted to share a brand that I discovered a couple of days ago but it has been around since the 80’s. Red or Dead started in 1982 when Wayne and his wife Gerardine Hemingway decided to empty their wardrobes and sell their clothes in Camdem market. By the end of the year they had 16 stalls and were importing second hand and vintage clothes from all around the world.
Their latest collection is fresh and full of colors. It also has some of the spring must garments; sweaters and denim dungarees.
Do you know this brand?
It Fashion is one of those online magazines that you can’t help to come back to again and again. The magazine was founded in 1999 in Barcelona by Estel Vilaseca. Estel is not only creative but has a gift for compiling marvelous articles in a way that makes you dream.
It is because of my strong admiration for It Fashions content, that I am beyond honored to be a part of Estel’s online exhibition organized to celebrate its new design. The exhibition displays the work of a group of fashion illustrators that will give life to ideas in ways that words cannot.
Judit García-Talavera illustrates the ideology ” simplicity is my key, complexity my ring”. This concept defines the evolving and complex character of the girls that make It Fashion possible.
So please don’t hesitate to head over to It Fashion, enjoy it and be a part of this fascinating online artistic revolution!
Ok I know this comes a bit late, but better now than never.
So a new year, a new blog. Or almost.
As you might have noticed, trendycrew was down during the month of December. It seems that some Chinese hackers got interested in street style and decided to hack my blog. It took us almost a month to bring the blog back online. Unfortunately, we haven’t been able to recover all of our previous posts. It was really sad that all the photos, comments, ratings, tags, and everything else was lost. I couldn’t help but to start crying as Trendycrew is in a certain way my baby. I have invested so much time and energy in this project and suddenly it was gone.
The Chinese word of crisis consists of two parts; danger and opportunity. So I decided that my new year´s resolution (besides making the blog safer) is to see this as an opportunity to start again, even if it is from the scratch. This fresh start coincides nicely with trendycrew’s 5th anniversary but I will talk about this later.
I want to thank you all for your patience. I appreciate all your emails and the facebook messages. We will be working really hard on re-establishing TC. I am also planning on writing a bit more, sharing the stories that happen during fashion weeks, and sometimes more personal ones.
I would like you all to be part of this new chapter so please e-mail me your suggestions. What would you like to see in the blog?
We are (finally) back!
Font by Judit García-Talavera