Since I arrived to Barcelona this city hasn’t fail to amaze me with its marvellous architecture, great weather and cultural offer. It’s also home of a fresh wave of new talents and creators. So for this second gift guide I have selected the work or shops from those who transform this city with their creativity and passion.
The third and last gift guide is on the making and it will be out soon, so stay tuned!
1. Cage Capuccino sunglasses from Uniqbrow
2. Desk organizer – les papier’Oh from La Variété
3. Giraffe Cushion from Mar de cava
4. Bayadera backpack from Caterina Perez
5. A cooking course from La Patente
6. Mycuppa Tea mug from Domestico shop
7. Sausages shirt from Krizia Robustella
8. Cooking book from No mas – de mamá
9. 2014 Calendar from Mr Wonderful
Is that time of the year again! To make your life easier I have made a selection of christmas gifts from some of my favorites online stores. For this first gift guide I have picked some products from Zalando that I hope you like. I have included some ideas to give to your sisters, mother or girlfriends. It is always difficult to find the perfect gift so that’s the reason why I have a list on my mobile where I write down ideas during the whole year. So everytime my sister, my mom or a friend mentions something they like I write it down. Do you do anything similar?
As doing sports is always on our new years resolution I included a pair of sneakers that for sure will be helpful. I have also added some items for home and some accessories that will spice up the winter looks. Another great idea could be spending time with that person. You could organize a beauty session (manicure and pedicure), a day at the spa or taking a cooking course together. This is the kind of gift that my mom loves
I wish you find something nice for you loved ones. Remember that during the next days I will post more gift guides, so stay tuned!
1. S.Oliver watch /
2. Nike performance running shoes
3. Sass & Belle Angus cushion
4. Bloomingville Emma glasses
5. Even & Odd brown bag
6. Bloomingville red kitchen scale
7. Mags alarm clock, catch it if you can!
8. Clayre & Eef tea pot
9. Vans pattern shoes
You like Nina’s look? Get a similar one!
The first picture is actually the first photo I took from Emmanuelle. I love the fact that her style hasn’t changed much over the years. No fashion, no trends, just effortlessly chic style.